An extensive library of high quality sounds
The PSR-E373 features a newly developed tone generator LSI that delivers stunning improvements in sound quality as well as high-quality effects. Thanks to this new LSI, you can enjoy a comprehensive library of 622 instrument Voices perfect for playing in any genre you choose, as well as unique Super Articulation Lite Voices that reproduce the trills and string noise of stringed instruments such as the cello and mandolin—previously difficult to emulate—with amazing realism, for superbly authentic performances.
Experience the joy of playing
With a range of effects similar to those in top-end models and touch sensitivity that allows you to add delicate nuances to your performance, the PSR-E373 has impressive expressive capabilities. It also comes with an auto accompaniment function that provides backing in a variety of musical genres from around the world, such as jazz, R&B, and Latin.
Lesson functions to help beginners progress
Use the lesson functions to enjoy playing the built-in Songs with ease. These convenient lesson functions will help you to practice the built-in Songs and improve your playing skills. The lesson functions are arranged for optimum, enjoyable learning, so just select the one that's suitable for you, and take your keyboard skills to the next level.
- Number of Keys:61
- Type of Keys:Touch-sensitive
- Velocity Sensitive:Soft/Medium/Hard/Fixed Touch Response
- Polyphony:48 Notes
- Presets:622 Instrument voices
- Effects Types:12 x reverb, 5 x chorus
- Audio Recording:2-track, 5 songs/10,000 notes
- Audio Playback:154 preset songs, SMF formats 0/1
- Audio Inputs:1 x 1/8" (aux)
- USB:1 x Type B
- MIDI I/O:USB
- Headphones:1 x 1/4"
- Pedal Inputs:1 x 1/4" (sustain)
- Built-in Speakers:2 x 4.7", 2.5W per side
- Power Supply:12V DC power supply (sold separately), 6 x AA batteries
- Weight:10.1 lbs. (without batteries)