Ideal First Keyboard
The Yamaha PSR-E360 is packed with 384 stunning instrument voices, 16 drum/SFX kits, and 130 accompaniment styles spanning many music genres. Featuring 61 touch-sensitive keys, Duo mode, onboard lessons, and an aux input so you can connect your portable music player and hear your favorite music through the onboard speakers, the PSR-E360 is frequently recommended by Music instructors for their beginning keyboard students. And parents will certainly appreciate the PSR-E360's compact size, stylish finish, and affordable price tag! With all this going for it, the Yamaha PSR-E360 may well be the ultimate beginner keyboard/arranger.
Yamaha PSR-E360 Portable Keyboard Features:
- 61 touch-sensitive, full-sized keys add dynamics to your playing
- Backlit LCD allows users to read the screen under any lighting conditions
- Accompaniment Styles add a "backing band" to your performance or practice
- Portable Grand button and instantly resets the keyboard to the grand piano Voice
- Duo mode splits the keyboard into two halves, each with its own middle C for partner practice
- Master EQ lets you tailor the overall output
- Aux input for connecting portable music player
- Auto power off saves energy
- Onboard speaker system
- Included music rest, PA-130 power supply, owner's manual
PSR-E360 blends into your living space beautifully and will become a part of your family. Find the perfect colour that suits your lifestyle and interior design, and get ready to enjoy!
- Number of Keys:61
- Type of Keys:Full Size, Touch-sensitive
- Velocity Sensitive:Yes
- Polyphony:32 Notes
- Presets:573 voices
- Number of Effects:23
- Effects Types:Reverb, Chorus, Master EQ, Ultra-wide Stereo
- Sequencer:1 track, up to 300 notes
- Audio Inputs:1 x 1/8" (aux)
- Audio Outputs:1 x 1/4"
- Headphones:1 x 1/4"
- Pedal Inputs:1 x 1/4" (sustain)
- Software:Y.E.S. (Yamaha Education Suite)
- Built-in Speakers:2 x 4.7", 2.5W per side
- Power Supply:12V DC power supply (included), 6 x AA batteries
- Weight:8.8 lbs.
Play the keys heavily and you'll get louder tones, or play softly to achieve quieter sounds. The touch-sensitive keyboard will accurately reflect every nuance of your playing, making your performances musically expressive.
Yamaha has a proud history of manufacturing just about every kind of musical instrument. When it comes to reproducing the sound of these instruments in a keyboard, the results are detailed and high-quality.
3-step lesson - Listening, Timing and Waiting modes are available for each hand, or both hands together. Lessons use the on-board Songs to help build your skills. Then, use the simple recording function to capture and listen to your performance.