Collecting and Using Personal Information
1. When you use , you provide us with some details, as defined below (collectively referred to as the “Personal Information”), that we may collect, store and use for providing the Services and fulfil our contractual obligations, aside from allowing us to better understand the users of the Website and improve the layout and functionality .
- All details about your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, billing and credit/debit/charge card information, order history, reviews about your visits to and use of . (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation etc.)
- All details relating to any conducted transaction between you and us on or in relation to ., including information relating to any purchases you make of our Products or Services.
- Any details that you provide to us in order to register with us as a Registered User (including your Account details).
- Any details that you provide to us for subscribing to Services, e-mail updates, and/or newsletters.
- Any other details that you choose to send to us; and feedback including Product/Service reviews.
2. Personal Information that you provide or that we obtain can be used:
- To register you with and to manage and provide our Services, as mentioned on .
- To adhere to our agreement of providing you with Services, including those relating to your order and their processing and obtaining payment;
- To analyze your shopping preferences (market, customer and product analysis etc.) to allow us, through our marketing programs, to review, develop and improve the Products and Services we offer and to enable us to provide you and other customers with relevant information. For the purpose of making decisions about your using computerized technology, we may use your Personal Information, for example automatically selecting Products and Services which we think will interest you from the data we have. We may keep you updated about such Products and Services including special offers, discounts, competitions and so on by e-mail, telephone, SMS text messages.
- You will have the option, When you provide us with your information, to mention if you are not interested in receiving information regarding such products and services from either us or carefully chosen third parties; and to administer any prize draws or competitions you may wish to enter.
3. We may share all or any of the Personal Information that you provided (for confirming identity and other information in our customer records, including how you conduct your Account etc.), with other third parties, companies, retailers and to financial and other organizations (including law enforcement agencies) involved in fraud prevention and detection, to use in the same way to protect our customers and us from fraud and theft.
4. We will be recording all Phone calls (incoming/outgoing) to verify content and may be used together with your records for regulatory compliance, quality control, preventing, or detecting criminal activity and for complaint resolution.
Disclosure of Your Information
5. For the following reasons, we might share your Personal Information with other third parties, companies, retailers and organizations whose services or Products we provide to you through in a way that does not contradict with our commitment to safeguard your personal information:
- To other companies and organizations to manage any prize draws or competitions.
- To our agents, employees and approved third parties to provide services for us.
- To anyone to whom we assign or transfer our rights and duties under our agreement with you.
- If we have an obligation to do so or if we are compelled to do so by law either in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings; or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
7. Reviews of your order can be accepted through where it will be shared and refreshed every 48 hours.
- It is not possible for you to edit/remove your review after submission.
If you require any further information on this service or wish to have your review removed, you can Contact Us
8. You may instruct us by email, at any time, not to process your Personal Information for marketing purposes. You may Contact Us If you are concerned that any of the Personal Information that we have is inaccurate,.
9. Our Website may contain links to other websites. aDawliah is not responsible for the privacy practices of websites not operated by aDawliah. We encourage users to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects Personal Information.
10. Based on your subscription request, you may receive emails from aDawliah Electronics If you wish at any time to unsubscribe, you may click the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any email communication.